/
0 Comments
"Red Onion and Skin"

















oil on canvas board / olio su cartone telato
4 x 5 in. / 13 x 18 cm.
signed on front and back / firmato davanti e dietro
final protective damar varnish / vernice damar finale protettiva
nov. 2012

It rained all night with thunder and lightning, continuing this morning.  It was so dark.  I was laughing to myself as I painted this onion, thinking 'i can' even f... see this onion!'.  I painted it by intuition and mixed my paints by memory.  

Ha piovuto tutta la notte con tuoni e lampi, fino a stamattina.  Era così scuro fuori.  Stavo ridendo da sola mentre dipingevo questa cipolla, e pensavo 'non posso neanche vedere sta fot... cipolla!'. L'ho dipinta coll'intuito e ho mescolato i colori usando la memoria.





You may also like

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.