/
0 Comments
"Big Sicilian Orange"   SOLD

















5 x 7 in. / 13 x 18 cm.
oil on canvas board / olio su cartone telato
signed on front and back / firmato davanti e dietro
final protective damar varnish / vernice damar finale protettiva
feb. 2013

I wasn't feeling very well this morning, infact after having prepared breakfast for my daughter I climbed back in bed with a warm waterbottle and stayed there until about 9.  Once I finally sat at the easle, I was looking for something round and with warm colours, I think I found it.

Non stavo sentendomi molto bene stamattina, infatti dopo aver preparato la colazione per mia figlia, mi sono rimessa a letto con la borsa dell'acqua calda e sono rimasta lì fino alle 9.  Quando finalmente mi sono seduta al cavalletto, cercavo qualcosa di tondo e caldo da dipingere, penso di averlo trovato.


You may also like

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.