"Big Argentinian Pear"

/
0 Comments
SOLD



















5 x 7 in. / 13 x 18 cm.
oil on canvas board / olio su cartone telato
signed on front and back / firmato davanti e dietro
final protective damar varnish / vernice damar finale protettiva
apr. 2013


 



















I saw these Beautiful pears the other day and said WOW, gotta hav'em.  My delusion when I got home and looked closer at the little origin sticker tag that read 'Argentina'.   Sh..! I never buy out of country fruit, but this time I fell for it!

Ho visto queste pere Bellissime l'altro giorno e ho detto WOW, devo prenderle.  La mia delusione quando sono arrivata a casa e ho letto l'adesivo d'origine: "Argentina". Ca...! Non compro mai frutta che non sia Italiana, ma stavolta sono cascata!

Asta / Auction:  Coming Soon / Prossimamente!


You may also like

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.