"Two Red Roses in Blue Glass"

/
0 Comments
SOLD























5 x 7 in. / 13 x 18 cm.
oil on canvas board / olio su cartone telato
signed on front & back / firmato davanti e dietro
final protective damar varnish / vernice damar finale protettiva
may 2013


 



















These roses really last a long time, I've had them for days and days.  I'm happy that I'm able to paint these.  A few months ago I felt a sort of repulsion in painting flowers and infact whenever I tried to paint one, it ended up looking like a pancake!

Queste rose durano veramente tanto, gli ho da giorni.  Sono contenta che riesco a dipingerle.  Un paio di mesi fa sentivo una sorta di repulsione nel dipingerle infatti quando cercavo di farle alla fine sembravano dei pancakes!



You may also like

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.